Author Topic: Screen and Font Colors  (Read 5517 times)

Grizbokkit

Screen and Font Colors
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:10:17 pm »
I have a small visual (optical) handicap and find it uncomfortable to read from devices that have a light background and dark text.

I am able to change to a black background with white text on my Kindle Fire HD8's Kindle app, as well as Kindle for PC on my desktops and laptops.

Try as I might, I have been unable to find settings for those properties in your KPW  eLibrary Manager app. Have I missed them somewhere, or are they just not there? If they're NOT there, are they planned for the future?

Is there a PAID upgrade to your app? If so, what are the dirrerences between it and the free app?

BTW, I'm using Build 20160320.02.B [2.1.1/74/28] on my Kindle HD8.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:20:19 pm by Grizbokkit »

kweckwor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Screen and Font Colors
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 05:41:41 pm »
There is a Night Mode option for the reader. You can see information about that in the online documentation at
and
The night mode presents book content with light text on a dark background. The above web site has screen captures demonstrating what it looks like. As described in the docs, you can toggle between day and night mode using the Reader Display Options dialog or through the ePub Reader Display Settings.

For the full version, that is available on Google Play and Amazon App Store. If you have access to Amazon Underground, the Underground version of the app is functionally equivalent to the full version, but it is not available in all geographies. Underground apps are free to download. You can find information about additional features in Full/Underground that you do not get in Basic in the online documentation as well, at
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Karl

kweckwor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 06:00:03 pm »
A quick update on this topic...

I've just released version 2.2.3 that includes the ability to customize Night Mode colour scheme. You can read more about it at
Karl

EthanPat

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 11:12:08 am »
That's a cool update Karl. Thanks.